martedì, ottobre 10, 2006

expectation...

Hi..I don't know what kind of expectations you had before your departure but i left Italy with a luggage full of needs, of thoughts, of love, of things I wanted to do and people to konw and...It's better than all my expectations..thank you everybody...to Pozzolo people because write me... Marta my little heart...Dani that call me Trottola ...twister...to Simone and his tales..to Andreaand his wonderful Blog...to Erlachplatz because I have 2 houses...to Andi, Juli, Anna. Zsofi for women's dinner and to chat about life with me, share Market time even if the day before you've slept only 4hours...to Hugo Leo to hug me a lot...Eefjie to laugh with me always...to Beatrix Violeta and Christina for Spanish dances...To Silvia, Greta, Diego, Dave, Chiaretta , SAve and all that wrote me and write me aways...to Mumy and Daddy and Vieri to love me and protect me far from me (but only on the map) thank you Juan to love me as a friend...to Fax...to Pagine gialle friends..to Eleonora, to Elena, to Sabriciola...To all that write me...to everybody here...Christina for medicin and Raphaela for fun to Attila for the museum explainations...and the list is really long but i've finished my time...with love eugi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

if all this happens, is overall thanks to you! besos.

3:23 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home